What's up, you're

(at)jordancathleen

Writer Podcaster Maker

Friday, July 17, 2015

How I'd Style | ASOS Floral Duster

I recently tweeted how excited I was to have ordered this gorgeous floral duster from ASOS. Now that it's finally come in...I was a little stumped on how to style it. Luckily, that minor road block didn't last very long and here are just a few of the combos I've come up with.

Mix It Up | I used to love mixing patterns, but I realized I've shied away from that lately. Rule of thumb: as long as the patterns you're mixing are in the same color family (here both patterns have navy blue in them), you're good to go.
ASOS floral duster
When You're Feeling Godly | Oppositely, pairing a monochrome look with one bold piece can make a statement as well. An all-white look is effortless, fool-proof and timelessly chic. 

Anything Boys Can Do | For this last look I decided I wanted to see what I could do with this jacket and a pair of sneakers. And thus, this menswear inspired look was born. It actually might just be my favorite!


Shop This Post:
Look Three - Blouse / Skinny jeans / Sneakers

How would you style such a statement piece? Either tweet me your own picks or share your suggestions in the comments below!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JOHN DOE
+123-456-789
Melbourne, Australia